Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance's recent court filing suggests President Trump and his company, The Trump Organization, may be under investigation for possible bank and insurance fraud, The New York Times reports.The filing was made in response to a lawsuit by Trump's attorneys who have argued prosecutors were acting in "bad faith" by issuing a "wildly overbroad" subpoena seeking Trump's personal and corporate tax returns. Vance didn't disclose anything specific about what compelled him to go after the records, but the filing argued the subpoena wasn't too broad, since that notion is based on the "false premise" that the probe is limited to "hush-money" payments made by the president's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, in 2016.Instead, the filing claimed "there were public allegations of possible criminal activity" at the company "dating back over a decade" and, therefore, a legal basis for the subpoena exists. Read more at The New York Times.More stories from theweek.com The most damning inside portrait of the Trump administration yet 5 brutally funny cartoons about Bill Barr’s brand of justice Why Democratic voters might stay home on Election Day
- Prosecutor seeking Donald Trump's tax returns cites public allegations about his businessesThe Telegraph
- Trump and his company being investigated for bank fraud, Manhattan prosecutors suggestThe Independent
Los Angeles Coronavirus Update: L.A. Health Director Says, “Closing The Bars Worked,” Amid Promising COVID Numbers
Expressing cautious optimism about the success of efforts to control the coronavirus, L.A. County public health director Barbara Ferrer said on Monday that the closure of bars and elimination of indoor dining, along with cooperation from residents, have slowed the illness's spread. Barbara Ferrer said the county is "cautiously optimistic that we're getting back on […]
- U.S.Yahoo News
Gun sales spike among African-Americans: 'Our ancestors died for us to vote, they also died for us to be able to carry guns'
When Americans panic, they buy guns — lots of them. During the first six months of 2020, amidst the global coronavirus pandemic, gun retailers reported a record 10.3 million firearm transactions, according to a new survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF). And while various demographic groups are buying guns in 2020, African-Americans currently account for the highest increase in gun purchases.
PDwon下载器破解版下载 – 百度网盘下载加速 小文件加速 ...:2021-5-19 · PDown下载器(小文件加速)是一百度网盘资源下载软件，界面整洁，通过这款软件就可以快速下载自己需要的资源，只需要将百度网盘地址和密码一起放在输入框，几秒钟就可以显示可下载的内容，关键这款软件不需要登录账号，就可以下载，避免封号或者被限速！
Can we even blame him?
For close to a decade, Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's Point Grey Pictures has made the best R-rated comedies, and it's never been easy.
- Seth Rogen says antisemitic people ‘thrive’ in Hollywood: ‘It’s not a reality I have a hard time grappling with’The Independent
- New this week: Luke Bryan, Jeff Foxworthy and 2 Seth RogensAssociated Press
- PoliticsYahoo Finance
Coronavirus stimulus: What this top strategist thinks will happen next with unemployment checks
Will extra stimulus inside of unemployment checks eventually happen?
- Republicans struggle to break logjam on coronavirus reliefPolitico
- 加速小火箭官方下载独立版|腾讯qq管家加速小火箭提取版 ...:2021-3-2 · qq管家小火箭加速提取版是从腾讯电脑管家上提取出来的独立版本，各位下载即可直接使用而且不用安装电脑管家哦，非常不错的一款电脑深度优化、网络优化、测试网速等功能的工具，本站提供qq管家小火箭独立版下载。 电脑管家加速小火箭独立版功能：小火箭加速器下载
Amazon's Having a Secret Home and Kitchen Sale Right Now—Here's What to Shop
- The 15 Best Deals We’ve Seen In Amazon’s Big Summer SaleHuffPost Life
- Meghan Markle's Favorite Adidas Sneakers Are On Sale TodayMarie Claire